Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Back from my "minor" hiatus.

Yes, after not blogging for a month and 12 days, I'm doing this post reluctantly cause I'm a little tired. Full bladders are causing me to wake up at 7 in the morning to pee, and chances of me being able to sleep after peeing is near 0%. Chances of me being REALLY tired at around 9+ is really 
quite a miracle.

Just had a foot massage just now, and I found out that it's not as painful as shown on TV. Should've known. They are ACTORS. They are supposed to ACT. If they don't act, they'll be fired. Though it doesn't really hurt, it hurts elsewhere in your body. Like my shoulders. 

Some dialogue between me and the uncle. We didn't talk much.

Uncle: "Your shoulders very stiff ah?"
Me: "Yah"

Uncle: "You see a lot of computer hor boy?"
Me: "Yah"

Uncle: "Your stomach very bloated ah?"
Me: "Yah"

After hearing such responses, the uncle was sick off asking me questions. I'm not a good public speaker, and I don't really like to talk to strangers. Put me in a room full of strangers and I don't think I will talk unless someone talks to me first.

Afterwards, I went with Ming Han and saw a rat with huge ass balls. They are big and red, so one cannot miss them. It's even worse than a hamster that likes to run and attempt to flip itself and failing miserably.

Wednesday dinners are so interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home