Monday, December 10, 2007

You know anything's possible when there's a fake Wii in the market now.

Recently in mainland China, there's a new gaming console that bears a striking resemblance to Nintendo's Wii. I mean, cover-wise, it looks exactly like Wii.


Well,almost. I mean, the names are almost similar. Wii and Vii. Primary school students can 
boast to their classmates that they have Vii and be the coolest kid in class. I mean, Vii sounds so much like Wii, even teachers can be mistaken. Here's a picture of a Wii for comparison:

Nintendo's Wii:


Picture taken from Amazon.

Not forgetting China's trademark Vii:


Picture taken from letvgo.com

It's so alike that even I experts have a hard time telling them apart. I mean, the Vii does have the motion sensing shit that Wii has, it even comes with 12 pre-installed games! If you don't believe me, check out this commercial:



I like the way on how they emphasize on the twelve games, after considering the fact that some of the games are from Wii sports. They even declared that it garnered positive responses, despite it being released in China only. 

Finally, I'd like to commend the one/two brave souls from China/Taiwan/whichever country you are from on their bravery to show us what is inside the Wii Vii.
Here's the video:



I'd call that taking nanotechnology to a new level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home